Back by popular demand! Grab your furry family member and head to the Clubhouse Pool for a doggie swim party! This is the fourth annual Bark and Splash event benefiting the Hidden Springs Library.
Large dog breeds and small dog breeds will have their own timeslots. For the safety of your dog, and others, please register your dog in the appropriate timeslot by size. Organizers have the right to refuse your entrance if you miss your timeslot or register in the wrong timeslot. We do have a maximum number of swimmers per timeslot, so it is first come first served. If we reach capacity we will reach out and put you on a waitlist or ask for you to choose a different timeslot.
If your dog is not a good swimmer or if you are unsure if they're a good swimmer please DO NOT bring them. This is not the venue to test your dog's swimming skills. If your dog is not socialized, or if you are unsure how they will be around other dogs in an unfamiliar situation, DO NOT bring them. Dogs tend to get overly excited in unfamiliar situations and we do want to avoid altercations.
We encourage you to walk your dog prior to being in the pool area. Bring your own towel, there won't be any available.
Date: Wednesday, September 22
Time: 4:00pm (in 30 minute increments - choose your timeslot below)
Location: Hidden Springs Clubhouse Pool
Cost: $10.00 / dog (cash only, pay at the door)
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, September 21 at Noon
RULES (please review!):
• Available to Hidden Springs Residents ONLY who are current on their HOA account and in good standing.
• Residents are NOT allowed in the pool during dog swim, NO EXCEPTIONS. This is for the safety of the animals and residents. Please set expectations with everyone who will be at the pool in advance of arriving.
• Owners MUST be present during the swim time, owner must be over 18 years old (ID may be required).
• Owners are responsible for all pet actions.
• All dogs must enter and exit the pool facility on a leash.
• Collars must be left on while swimming.
• All dogs must be current on vaccinations.
• No aggressive dogs or female dogs in heat are allowed.
• Owners must pick up all droppings.
• Unruly dog/s or residents will be asked to leave
Waivers will be required and provided at the pool when you arrive. If you have questions, please contact the HSTA at: HSTA@hiddensprings.com
Direct dial the general office number 208-229-2323 and listen to the options or select ALL CONTACTS below.
Town Association Office
5876 W Hidden Springs Dr.
News & Announcements
Town Design Review
New Hidden Springs Residents
Homeowners Association Account
Mailboxes &Keys / Access Cards